Game Review: TouchStarved

 

Touchstarved: A Dark Romance Visual Novel
https://redspringstudio.itch.io/touchstarved

        Hi gamers! Please feel free to follow the itch.io link and read the description and checkout the screenshots on their page of the game. Before we get into the review, this game is currently a DEMO and therefore my review will only be on what has been put out as of August 31, 2023.
       
        Alright! Let's jump right into the review. My main goal here is to not spoil the game for you, but highlight on some points that I believe make this a 5 star game or in this case, a demo.

Art
    This is one of the first things you see. It gives off the first impression to the viewer, so it sometimes makes or breaks it. I immediately fell in love with the art the moment i saw it. It gives off a dystopian end of the world vibe mixed obviously with hot men. 
    The thumbnail art is alluring and well designed. We get a clear image of the men we are getting and it keeps those men throughout the demo and not going into a different style.
    The art style is consistent. There aren't changes in the art, which usually means corners were cut and a lot of times we don't get what we thought we signed up for. They have many gorgeously drawn scenes and the intro to meeting all the characters are beautiful. Highly recommend playing to take a look.

Story
    So because this game is a demo, we obviously don't have the whole story yet and I cannot speak on what is to come. The current demo storyline is engaging and makes you want more. It is a well written story line so far and no current inconsistencies that are noticeable while playing through. All the characters are uniquely written and it is very hard for me to chose a route. I am currently in between Ais, your basic bad boy, and Vere, the wild doggy. However, it's hard for me not to love Kuras because he saved us. The other two are also very tempting and I can't seem to chose, I'll for sure have to play all the routes.

Status
So the current status is a demo and I'm unsure when the full release is out. When the full release is out, I will update and add onto this game review.

Thanks for reading! I hope you play this game!
Kapitan Izzy Hunter Scar




Comments